It’s been a crazy couple of days in the European transfer market. Among the most talked about transfers were.
- Bayern have signed Sabitzer.
- Bakayoko joined Milan; Drinkwater joined Reading.
- Willian’s contract with Arsenal was terminated.
The other transfers:
- Schalke defender Kabak joins Norwich on loan with a £10m buy-out clause (this is Norwich’s 12th signing of the summer)
- Roma and Pastore terminate their contracts.
- Atalanta sign Alkmaar captain Kupmenas for 12 million euros plus 2 million in float.
- Zivkovic, who has just been released from his contract with Ateneo, joins Red Star Belgrade.
- Mallorca signed South Korean star Lee Gang-in.
- Manchester City and Diaz extend their contract until 2027.
Sabitzer transfers to Bayern
Bayern announced on their official website that they have signed Leipzig’s Austrian midfielder, Sabitzer. Previously reported by the media as a €15 million transfer fee, the actual fee is €16 million. However, at either price, the deal is superb value.
And Sabitzer was the one who turned down Leipzig’s contract extension and offers from several teams. He is a Bayern fan and is now finally wearing a Bayern shirt.
Two Chelsea greats leave the club
Chelsea have made another announcement, firstly they announced that Bakayoko has joined Milan on a two year loan with a €3million fee and a €5million buyout clause, according to media reports. I have to say, Chelsea signed Bakayoko at a bit of a loss!
Meanwhile, Chelsea have announced the departure of midfielder Drinkwater, who has joined Reading on a season-long loan, but without a buy-out clause. Apparently the Championship side don’t particularly recognise Bakayoko’s ability.
Willian and Arsenal out of contract
Arsenal have announced that Brazilian winger Willian has been released from his contract and has announced that he will join Corinthians in Brazil. As previously reported in the media, Willem gave up his salary of around £20 million at Arsenal to terminate his contract peacefully with the team.
The Arsenal hierarchy was shocked by this move, after all, there are very few players like this in football nowadays.It has to be said that Willem is really a special presence in football at the moment. Who can be as generous as Willem?
You may be interested in the following related content that we have shared：