Privacy & Terms
Last Updated: 17 November 2021
- The personal information we collect from you may include.
- Information you submit to us when you choose to register for an account with us, such as your username and email address.
- Member ID;
- Any information that you provide to us if you contact us.
- You are not required to provide all of this information, but if you do not, you may not be able to experience all of the services and features offered by our Services.
- We may also observe your use of our Services and obtain certain information from it, which may include personal data such as your access times and browsing activities.
How is your personal information used?
- We may use the personal information we collect to.
- Provide you with personalised access to our services, for example by displaying targeted advertising and content that we think may be relevant and of interest to you.
- Developing our services and enhancing their usability and functionality and improving the user experience.
- Providing you with access to the services you have registered for.
Requirements of data protection law
- We will only collect sufficient personal information for those purposes.
- That we will endeavour to keep your personal information up to date
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- For example, we store the personal information you provide on secure computer systems with restricted access, which are located in facilities with restricted access.
- If you choose to open an account with our services, it is your responsibility to ensure that your password is secure and that you do not disclose this information to others.
26 MB - include updates and bug fixes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
- The right to access a copy of the information contained in your personal data.
- The right to access your personal data in a machine-readable format and to request that we transfer it to a third party data controller.
- The right to object to decisions made by automated means.
- The right to object to processing that may cause or is causing damage or distress.
- The right to request that we do not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to correct, block, delete or destroy inaccurate personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to claim compensation for damage caused by a breach of data protection legislation; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office about our use of your personal data.
- If you are unsure of your rights or are concerned about how your personal data will be processed, you should contact the Information Commission Office.
- If you contact us regarding your rights, we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute. Sometimes other legal obligations or third party rights will take precedence.
- You can help us to keep your information accurate by notifying us of any changes.
- Please read these Terms carefully before you start using our services. By using our Services, you accept these Terms and agree to abide by them.
- These terms constitute a binding agreement between you and us. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Acceptable Use Policy
- You agree to use our Services for personal, non-commercial use and lawful purposes only.
- You must not use our Services in a way that.
- in any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any unlawful or fraudulent manner, or with any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- in any way that harms or attempts to harm minors.
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with our content standards below.
- transmitting or causing to be sent any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- knowingly send, upload or otherwise transmit any data or other material any computer software or hardware that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect operations.
- You also agree not to access, interfere with, intrude into, damage or destroy without our consent.
- any part of our Services.
- Any equipment or network on which we store the Services.
- any software used to provide our Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in the provision of our Services.
User Content Policy
- You must comply with this section whenever you use a feature that allows you to upload material to our Services or to contact other users of our Services. You undertake that any such contributions will comply with the standards set out in this section.
- Our Services may provide you with the opportunity to transmit messages to other users, participate in forum discussions, post comments and post blogs to our Services (the messaging feature).
- We will use our best endeavours to assess the risks that third party users may face in using any of the messaging features offered by our Services and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to review the use of the relevant Service (including what kind of moderate use in light of these risks). However, we are not obliged to supervise, monitor or moderate any messaging features that we make available on our Services and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage caused by a user's use of any messaging feature in breach of our content standards, whether or not the Services are audited.
- You must use the messaging features in a responsible manner and are solely responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any content in connection with any Messaging Function that.
- impose an unreasonable or excessive load on the infrastructure of our Services or otherwise adversely affect, restrict or inhibit any other user's use and enjoyment of our Services.
- is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, erotic or indecent.
- Promote violence.
- Promoting discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- constitutes or encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law.
- infringes, plagiarises or violates the rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, right of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights.
- breach of any legal obligation to a third party, such as a contractual obligation or an obligation of confidentiality.
- contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature.
- contain any type of advertising, promotion or commercial solicitation.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- constitute or contain false or misleading statements of origin or facts.
- be used to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or relationship with any person (including giving the impression that such messages are from us).
- contains material that is not relevant to the functional subject matter of the message; or
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbot or other similar harmful programming programs.
- We will determine in our sole discretion whether your use of our Services violates our Acceptable Use Policy or User Content Policy.
- Failure to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy or our User Content Policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms and may result in us taking all or any of the following actions.
- immediately, temporarily or permanently revoke your right to use our Services.
- immediately, temporarily or permanently remove or edit any postings or material you upload to our Services.
- issue a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you; and
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably believe is necessary.
- We are not responsible for actions taken as a result of violations of our Acceptable Use Policy and our User Content Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably consider appropriate.
- Content submitted to our service may be generally accessible to the public and may be shared on social media platforms. By registering on our website, you consent to such access and sharing.
- You will be liable for any damages, costs and other expenses incurred as a result of your intentional, reckless or negligent failure to comply with any restrictions on your use of our Services as set out in our Acceptable Use Policy and User Content Policy.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights protected by copyright laws and treaties in our services, including the materials published on them. All rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not granted any rights in our Services other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- You may use our services for personal, non-commercial use provided you comply with these terms. Our Services may not be copied or distributed for any commercial or business purposes without our prior written consent.
- www.tipsfootballbet.com is a trademark belonging to us or controlled by us and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other trademarks used in our Services are the property of their respective owners. You must not use any trade marks on our Services without the consent of us or the relevant third party owner.
- If you use our Services in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Services will cease and you must immediately cease using our Services and delete any copies of our Services that you control or own.
- You retain ownership of any content posted using the messaging feature. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, infringement or damage of any kind in relation to or in connection with any such content and you are solely responsible for any such content that you provide to us.
- By posting any content through any messaging feature, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive and irrevocable right and licence to reproduce, prepare derivative works based on, distribute, perform or display such content in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You waive all moral rights in such content.
- You warrant that any Content you submit through our Services: (i) is your own original work or that you have otherwise obtained appropriate permission and that you have the right to use it for such purposes; (ii) does not infringe the rights of any third party; (iii) is not defamatory or in contempt of court; and (iv) is not unlawful and does not contain any obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory material.